- i really liked this movie. i just really did.
- there is a lot of running & walking in it. it's nice.
- take any scene out of this movie & try to explain it & you're going to sound like a lunatic. '& then they go to a diner & he orders raisin bran' 'see, they have to get a 5 in the dance competition on the parlay or they lose all the money' 'she just keeps showing up when he's on a run' 'crabby snacks & home mades'
- & speaking of crabby snacks, jackie weavers character talks a lot about making crabby snacks & home mades. so i looked them up. apparently, home mades are plain noodles. & here's a recipe for crabby snacks... seem a little tuna melt-ish.
•6 English muffins, split
•1 roll (6 ounces) garlic cheese, or a small jar (5 ounces) of Old English Cheese Spread, room temperature
•3 tablespoons butter
•1 tablespoon mayonnaise
•1/2 teaspoon onion powder
•1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, if not using garlic cheese
•1 teaspoon freshly chopped parsley
•1 can (6 to 7 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked
•sliced green onions and tomatoes for garnish, if desired
Heat oven to 350°. Arrange split muffins, cut side up, on a baking pan lined with foil.
In a medium bowl, mash the garlic cheese or cheese spread with butter, mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic powder, if using, and parsley. Stir in the crabmeat. Spread evenly over the split muffins. Bake for 10 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Cut into quarters and serve warm, garnished with green onions and diced tomatoes, if desired.
Makes 48 crab bites.
- i love jennifer lawrence. winter's bone, hunger games, saturday night live. bring it on. love her in everything.
- everyone is crazy in their own way. that's what i came away with. every one of the characters in the movie has something quirky &/or insane about them. bipolar, sports related ocd, super control issues, staying with someone who makes you miserable, ordering breakfast cereal at a diner, paranoia & many more. everyone is crazy. i can totally get behind that message.